As a patient of this Practice you will be treated with respect and being a partner in your care means you have responsibilities too.
- Ensure our patients have 24-hour access to medical advice
- Aim for you to have access to a suitably qualified medical professional within 48 hours of your initial contact during surgery hours, or in an urgent case on the same day
- Work in partnership with you to achieve the best medical care possible
- Involve you and listen to your opinions and views in all aspects of your medical care
- Advise and inform you of the steps you can take to promote good health and a healthy lifestyle
We would respectfully ask that you:
- Let us know if you intend to cancel an appointment or are running late
- Be prepared to make further appointments if you have more than one complicated problem
- Be patient if appointment times are running late – it may be you who needs the extra time on another occasion
- Ask for a home visit only if housebound or if the illness completely prevents you from attending the practice
- Treat staff with courtesy and respect. Reception staff may have to ask some personal questions to assist us in providing you with the best service
- Inform the practice staff of any alterations in your circumstances, such as a change of surname, address or telephone number. Please ensure that we have your correct telephone number, even if it is ex-directory.
As a patient you are responsible for your own health. It is important that you adhere to information and advice given to you by health professionals and co-operate with the practice in endeavouring to keep you healthy.